CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Too COOL for school & Our FAVORITE Wiggle Break Dance!

Our Future's so BRIGHT......we gotta wear shades!  

There's no stoppin' us now!!!!!






















Pretty good looking group of kids....huh!?!  

I absolutely LOVE this group of kids!  This year is going to be wonderful!!!  I have to admit that the first month of school is totally exhausting!!!!  Some of my sweet firsties are still falling asleep in the afternoons........so I have really tried to keep them moving!  

Here is one of my classes FAVORITE wiggle break activities! If you haven't tried it with your kids....do it!  They'll love it -- mine ask me if we can do it every. single. day.



                                                 

We are all finally getting into our routine and this time of year is one of my absolute favorites!!!  I love FALL!  The cooler weather, comfy clothes, leggings & UGG Boots, scarves, the brilliant colors & the smells of pumpkin, apples, cinnamon....I could go on!  LoVE!  We are getting ready to kick off our Fall Season with some fun Apple activities (thanks to Cara Carroll @ First Grade Parade and Abby @ The Inspired Apple)!  Be sure to check back soon for more fun updates from our class!  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave our class a comment: