CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Field Trip to the ZOO!


We went to the San Antonio Zoo for our First Grade Field Trip!  With budget cuts throughout our District, we were THRILLED to be able to go on a Field Trip with our students!!!!  

We had a wonderful time at the zoo and had great Parent Volunteers that helped make our trip successful!  I LOVE my Parent Volunteers!  

My students were SO excited about going and they had an awesome day!  I got a few pictures before my camera died! Boo Hoo! :(  

It was a HOT day....you know that in Texas, Summer starts in April!  It's been all kinds of HOT here lately!  My students were troopers, but it sure did wear them out!  It did make for a quiet bus ride home.....11 of my kiddos were sound asleep!  Zzzzzzzzz.........

Yea for peace and quiet!  HA!

When we returned from the zoo, we did some fabulous writing and I will post pictures of my student work samples very soon!  










3 comments:

Heather's Heart

Such cuties! I am so excited to have another Texas 1st grade teacher blog to stalk! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Mrs. Rodriguez

hey mrs. cunningham! i read your blog this morning and i loved it so much!! see you soon!

aubrie

Jennifer Cunningham

Hi Aubrie! I am so happy that you read our class blog! Be sure to check back to see what I add -- I'm going to work on it this weekend!

Mrs. Cunningham :)

Post a Comment

Please leave our class a comment: