CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 22, 2013

2013 VFW Teacher of The Year!



I was recently awarded the 2013 VFW Teacher of the Year!!!!  I was so honored to even be nominated and needless to say...I was thrilled when I found out I won!!!  My principal, Mr. Dykes, nominated me for this award and it was based on teaching citizenship and fostering patriotism within the classroom. I have been an educator for 11 years and I honestly LOVE my job!!!  We are doing GREAT things at Lytle Primary!!!  I strive to instill a love for learning and develop a sense of pride in our community and our country.  I want my students to become responsible and caring members of our community.  They are our future!!!   I attended the VFW Banquet with my husband and boys.  It was a wonderful evening and a great honor!!! Thank you Lytle VFW for recognizing the hard work and dedication that goes into teaching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave our class a comment: